Nansen Dialogue Centre Skopje is organizing a Conference on Integrated Education which is an integral part of the Basic training cycle for integrated education. Two groups of teachers are in the process of completing the Basic training cycle for integrated education which are organized and implemented within the NDC Skopje Training Centre established in June, 2012.
The basic training cycle for integrated education is consisted of several levels of activities including:
• Theoretical trainings and workshops- 5 modules,
• Practical training in Nansen model schools- 2 modules,
• Lectures with local experts- 2 modules,
• Practical implementation of integrated extracurricular activities- 1 module,
• Conference on integrated education with international experts- 4 modules.
The Conference on integrated education will be organized in Skopje, and will include two groups of teachers that are in the process of completing the basic trainings within the NDC Skopje Training Centre. The goal of the conference is to build teachers competences on integrated education by using the long years of experience and knowledge from international experts coming from Northern Ireland and Norway.